[SOLVED] Looking for a custom prebuilt with certain specs for a certain price

Jun 24, 2021
Hey there!

I'm in the market for a custom-built computer from a place like OriginPC, Maingear, etc.

I have a budget of $7000 and ideally, I would like to get the most value out of the full $7000 as I can.

If possible, suggest a configuration from a popular PC builder (in the US) for around $7000 that would not be a waste of money (eg, +$200 for ram when you can get it for $200 cheaper another place)

I am a game developer and my current project demands a lot of power, ideally, I would like 2 graphics cards and a powerful cpu with around 64gb of ram.

Thanks!

Solution
If you are willing to build your own you could have a monster PC for less than $7000. GPU's are starting to show up on Newegg (ship and sold by Newegg), although the real pricey ones. If it weren't for the recent shortage of GPU's I would have built my own PC again and saved a ton of money with quality parts.

Heat_Fan89

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
If you are willing to build your own you could have a monster PC for less than $7000. GPU's are starting to show up on Newegg (ship and sold by Newegg), although the real pricey ones. If it weren't for the recent shortage of GPU's I would have built my own PC again and saved a ton of money with quality parts.

Solution