Looking for a good $1000 Gaming PC

TurkeyDinner

Reputable
Jan 24, 2016
I have spent a lot of time looking into the different components that would be a good fit into this budget, and I had been looking at getting a build around the i7-8700k or maybe the i7-8700. I don't plan to overclock for some time, so it is not important for me to be able to overclock the processor. The budget is kind of loose but I would like to be able to have a monitor in the build. I was also looking at the corsair spec omega case, but if you think that is overpriced feel free to change it. I have a cx600m power supply so if that will work for the build you don't have to include that in the budget. If you would like to include a gaming mouse, keyboard, and headset that would be great, but they don't have to be included in the price as I can get them later. I also have a 960 I could either put into the build or sell for a bit of extra cash to add to the budget.
The main games I will be playing are GTA 5, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, and Forza Horizon 4. All of these will be played at 1440p or if not in the budget 1080p.

TurkeyDinner

Reputable
Jan 24, 2016
I have been looking at different things, and I was planning on waiting until the price of ram went back down, but plan on buying with taxes, and the money I have saved up. Hoping to have a better deal on the different components that I expected a drop in prices but have not seen one.