Looking for a good keyboard

traumaonpc

Honorable
Jan 23, 2018
I have a k95 platinum but i really miss the mx blue cherry switches and want the same press down speed of 1.2mm or lower, help me?

im looking for something that has

-cherry mx blue
-any price
-any brand
-must have low press time EXMP: 1.2mm \
-doesnt have to be rgb but would like it

Solution
The switches are the switches. They have the travel that they have. Speeds are 1.2mm, MX Blues are 2mm. I guess you could find a board with a "clicky" press and less travel, but they wouldn't be MX blues.
Cherry MX Blue switches have a 2mm activation distance, not 1.2mm.

The keyboard you are referring to appears to be available in MX Brown and MX Speed switch options. MX Browns have a 2mm activation distance, just like MX Blues. MX Speeds have a 1.2mm activation distance, like you say you are looking for, but they lack a tactile bump compared to the Blues or Browns. And if you bottom out the keys (pressing them in all the way) Blues and Browns have 4mm of total travel, while Speeds have 3.4mm.

You might want to point out what kind of switches your K95 Platinum actually has.

traumaonpc

Honorable
Jan 23, 2018

My K95 has speed switches with 1.2mm etc..

i am looking for the same click distance or lower for MX blue cherry swicthes i dont want reds,browns, or speeds i need a clicky keyboard like mx blue cherry keys

rune2h

Great
May 1, 2018
The switches are the switches. They have the travel that they have. Speeds are 1.2mm, MX Blues are 2mm. I guess you could find a board with a "clicky" press and less travel, but they wouldn't be MX blues.

Solution