Looking for a good PC and Console Gaming Monitor with Low Inputlag and Reponse time

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
Hello, thank you for clicking on my thread and thank you in advanced for any help!

I have been searching for a good monitor for PC and Console gaming i want one with low input lag and low response time i have been looking at these monitors: BenQ RL2755HM, Asus VG248QE, BenQ RL2460HT and a few others but i can not come to make a decision on which i should buy. Colors do matter and i know TN is not as good as IPS or VA but i want a TN because of the low input lag and response time. Also must be 24" or 27" and 1080p

I have been gaming on a 60hz refresh rate monitor forever now and i am used to it and always play with V-Sync on for PC so 60hz is enough for me i just want it to work for PC and Console gaming with low input lag and low reponse time. also height adjust is a plus :)

The RL2755HM just came out recently sometime in February 2015 around there so i am thinking about buying it since its the newest tech of 2015

if anyone has any ideas on which i should buy somebody who has more experience with monitors than me that would be greatly appreciated.

Gaming platforms i plan to use this monitor for, PC/ PS4/ Xbox1 and Wii u
Gaming Genres i play FPS / Fighting / RTS / RPG / MMO / Racing / zombie survival games and more

xStampede

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2013
Here is a website that should help you, it has a database of monitors they tested the combines input lag + response time.

http://www.displaylag.com/display-database/

There are still many monitors missing and not being tested but it should help you decide which one to take. If you have money i would suggest you going for 27" 1080p, that 3" inch differense from 24" is really a lot when you put one next to the other. It helps in fast FPS games so you see enemy bigger and clearer.

Konane

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

Thank you for your response but i have used displaylag.com and its where i found out about the BenQ RL2755HM unfortunately there are no reviews for this monitor anywhere yet