Looking for a good "WIRED" USB connected replacment laser mouse

Moondoggy

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004
I have an old USB connected "Wired" Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 that's in need of replacement and I was hoping that I could get a recommendation from the community on what to buy. Although I do play an occasional game I would not categorize myself as a gamer. At this time I really don't want to go wireless and would prefer to stick with a wired model instead. I'm just looking for a precise laser mouse that will perform well and not give me a headache over some funky compatibility issue with my Windows do system. Any help will be appreciated.

Solution
The razer one seems to be able to move faster at 450 IPS vs 350+ IPS, but the rival seems to have better tracking capabilities and reviews overall.

Oh, and you realize these are optical, right? Not laser mice as said in the title.

jgustin7b

Commendable
Nov 17, 2017
The razer one seems to be able to move faster at 450 IPS vs 350+ IPS, but the rival seems to have better tracking capabilities and reviews overall.

Oh, and you realize these are optical, right? Not laser mice as said in the title.

Solution