Question Looking for a hardware sound mixer

GreenGiant117

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2016
As the title says, I'm trying to find a hardwired multi-channel audio mixer.

Ideally what I'm looking for is something that has multiple sliders/knobs that can be easily assigned to different apps.
If it could be linked to the built in Windows Volume mixer (or at least function similarly) that would be ideal.

Everything I've tried searching turns up audio in mixers, or things like a Streamdeck+ which would work, but I was hoping there was something around $100 USD or less.

This is primarily going to be used for balancing audio levels, adjust Chrome without adjusting the video game I'm playing, adjust Discord without adjusting the game, etc.

Any suggestions welcome, either for products themselves, or a better way to search for them.

kanewolf

Titan
As the title says, I'm trying to find a hardwired multi-channel audio mixer.

Ideally what I'm looking for is something that has multiple sliders/knobs that can be easily assigned to different apps.
If it could be linked to the built in Windows Volume mixer (or at least function similarly) that would be ideal.

Everything I've tried searching turns up audio in mixers, or things like a Streamdeck+ which would work, but I was hoping there was something around $100 USD or less.

This is primarily going to be used for balancing audio levels, adjust Chrome without adjusting the video game I'm playing, adjust Discord without adjusting the game, etc.

Any suggestions welcome, either for products themselves, or a better way to search for them.
A pawn shop is a good place to look for such things.