Looking for a mid range PC with SSD and HDD

fiery271

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014
Hello,
I am looking to buy a PC for everyday use for my father. Currently, the one he's using is a small HP with a core duo and slow HDD. I'm looking for a computer that has an SSD (120GB or more preferable), an HDD (500GB+ preferable), and mid range processor (i3-i5 preferable). Integrated graphics will work just fine.
I can pretty much customize what I want on cyberpower pc or ibuypower or similar websites, but I've heard that they use pre-owned parts and if something goes wrong, the process turns into nightmare.
So, my question is, what brand or site, if possible could give me all of these components (SSD, HDD, mid range processor) without me having to deal with the whole order turning into a fiasco? I'm just looking for SSD, HDD, and mid range processor from a reputable company. I can't build one myself because I'm at college and my dad sure can't.

Solution

Price range is up to $700 or so. I'd just like to have piece of mind when ordering from one of these customize your computer sites, or having a pre-configured one from a reputable company.

fiery271

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014

Price range is up to $700 or so. I'd just like to have piece of mind when ordering from one of these customize your computer sites, or having a pre-configured one from a reputable company.

Solution