[SOLVED] Looking for a new cooler for Core2Duo

Feb 18, 2019
Specs: GA EP41-UD3L, Core 2 Duo e7500 2,93 Ghz, 4Gb DDR2 Ram, 120Gb SSD, GT730 2Gb GDDR5 VRAM, very good and stable rig for my particular tasks, no upgrade needed, overall cooling system with NEW 3 х 120'fans in spacious case is fine, but 11 years i have old box type noname CPU cooler and that bothers me. Please, advese me some good 775 CPU coolers...Thank you.

Solution
Zalman 9500 is very nice, thank you, think can find it with blue light (other case coolers are also with blue illumination). In syclone Star Cruiser case with side window It'll look fine. to be honest, system is obsolete, but I like it, tasks are easy and games I'm fond of also don't need anything else, thank you for advice, I'll look for it around.
for that cpu the hyper 212 is good enough and cheap...
if you want something a little more showy there are some nice looking coolers like the zalman 9500-9700 coolers. (these are a bit awkward to install as there are sharp edges that will cut you, so wear gloves while installing)

but really that build is a bit old to consider any upgrades. if its working well i would just leave it be.

Feb 18, 2019
Zalman 9500 is very nice, thank you, think can find it with blue light (other case coolers are also with blue illumination). In syclone Star Cruiser case with side window It'll look fine. to be honest, system is obsolete, but I like it, tasks are easy and games I'm fond of also don't need anything else, thank you for advice, I'll look for it around.

Solution