[SOLVED] Looking for a new gaming processor

Jan 11, 2019
I have an Amd FX-8300. Its very old and i would like to replace it, I would like some Gaming Processors
P. S:My motherboard is an
AM3+

Solution
There is nothing on the AM3+ platform worth upgrading too. Any gains would be minimal. The only real upgrade path is a new platform (cpu/motherboard/RAM).

I think CPU is not what you should upgrade if you really wish to gain some performance especially in your case.
There are some FX CPU which outperform your 8300 but I don’t think you will gain that much with respect to the cost you lay on it… if not planning for a full system upgrade then go for the GPU other than that there’s nothing to do with. It is bit outdated by now.

Jan 11, 2019

Ok.,but that doesnt mean to change graphic card too?What is your recomandation

You don't have to change graphics card, you could plan to do that later if budget doesn't allow for now. What is the rest of your system spec? What is your monitor resolution & Hz? What type of games do you play? What would be the budget for an upgrade?

Jan 11, 2019
My buget is aprox 3000 max 4000,The monitor has i think 60 hz and graphics card is a Radeon RX 480, 8 gb ram, I like to play new games like Fortnite Gta 5 and others

Romanian? Not hard to whip out a calculator.

2 questions:

What size motherboard does you care fit?

What is your PSU?

As a start this is within your budget if you can get the parts around the same price. On current conversion 3000-4000 Romanian is £570~ to 750~