[SOLVED] Looking For A PCI (Not Express) Video Card To Go In My Pentium D System

Sep 30, 2018
What the title says, preferably with some vaguely working windows 7 drivers. I'm 13, so I really don't fancy dabbling in linux. Btw If you don't have anything helpful to say, don't say it.

Solution
most recent PCI graphics card is the GT610, the GT 430 although seems to be the fasted PCI graphics card. there are also the GT520 and HD5450. You will probably have to spend $100 for a PCI model.

I assume youre building this system as you are on purpose, cause there are definitely more cost effective options for the price you are going to spend on a PCI card.
most recent PCI graphics card is the GT610, the GT 430 although seems to be the fasted PCI graphics card. there are also the GT520 and HD5450. You will probably have to spend $100 for a PCI model.

I assume youre building this system as you are on purpose, cause there are definitely more cost effective options for the price you are going to spend on a PCI card.

Solution

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i would suggest used is the way to go here. any new stock you find will be expensive. but a used one of these likely won't cause much.

post above has the cards your looking for with the gt 430 and 610 being best options. now look on your preferred used marketplace and pick one :)

i see 610 and 430 models on ebay for around $30