Question Looking for a quality HDMI wireless extender...

Sep 24, 2019
I am trying to find a quality HDMI wireless extender mirror a windows 10 desktop to at least 2 (possibly 3) samsung smart tv's for a church congregation. I have tried a couple of items primarily the EZCast dongle's however they do not work like they are supposed to and furthermore their tech support/FAQ's are pointless. Running HDMI cable is not an option. I can connect one of the large samsung TV's via wireless through windows 10 but unfortunately only display on one at a time. Any information or recommendation would be greatly appreciated. In addition, I am also on a budget and don't want to spend hundreds of dollars.

Sep 24, 2019
I was looking into cat6 however they would not like cables running. It's a wide open area and older construction. Wireless would be ideal, but trying to find the best available wireless option. There are dozens and dozens of devices out there but I don't know what is junk and what is not.

kanewolf

Titan
I was looking into cat6 however they would not like cables running. It's a wide open area and older construction. Wireless would be ideal, but trying to find the best available wireless option. There are dozens and dozens of devices out there but I don't know what is junk and what is not.
Somehow power is getting to those displays. Can that same route not be used to get signal ?

Sep 24, 2019
The samsung TV's (70" size) have an outlet they installed near the tv's is how they are getting power. The customer is against the idea of running cable. Trying to find something other than that option, unfortunately....