Looking for a quality mechanical keyboard.

andreaszero

Reputable
Apr 21, 2015
Hello guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a quality mechanical keyboard. From what I've noticed so far, it seems that everyone is going with either a Corsair K70, Razer Blackwidow and Logitech G710+? I like all the three but I was leaning towards the Razer Blackwidow because I already own a mouse from Razer and it didn't let me down yet after like 5 years. What to you suggest out of these three or do you know any other good mechanical keyboards? One last thing, does anyone know what is this and where can I find it?

http://www.legitreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/STRAFE_NA_01.jpg

It seems to be known as something like Corsair Strafe...something? I don't even know if it's out yet or if it is, I couldn't find any place to buy it?

Solution
The image you linked is the upcoming Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard. It rumored to be priced around $109.99. There is no set release date for this keyboard.
I used the K70 RGB and the Ducky Shine 4. Personally I prefer the Ducky Shine 4, I type better with it than the K70.
The image you linked is the upcoming Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard. It rumored to be priced around $109.99. There is no set release date for this keyboard.
I used the K70 RGB and the Ducky Shine 4. Personally I prefer the Ducky Shine 4, I type better with it than the K70.

Solution

andreaszero

Reputable
Apr 21, 2015

Thanks for the info, I decided to go with the Razer Blackwidow 2014 Edition since now my mouse, mousepad and headset are all Razer, plus I managed to get my hands on a Blackwidow 2014 of a friend and try it, and those Razer mechanical switches are pretty good.