Looking for advice on this gaming pc build i want to build

Boyle11

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2011
Hi I'm building a gaming computer and wanted some advice. I will be making YouTube videos , possibly streaming and using two monitors. I'm looking for any advice on whether or not this would be a good build and if I should change any parts or not. I'm trying to keep it at around $1000. I have a Corsair tx 650w power supply and a DVD drive I planned on using so that's why those aren't listed. I chose the xenon e3 CPU because I don't think I'm going to OC at all and wanted to save money. Is the CPU and gpu good enough? Will the motherboard be enough to handle everything? Basically is there anything I should switch up on here to have a good gaming/streaming/YouTube video/two monitor PC or will this work well? Thank you for any advice given, I appreciate it a lot.

Here is what I've got so far

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bWLmt6
Should I have any extra fans? Do I need the coolmaster CPU fan or can I use she stock?

Epsilon_0EVP

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Your link is broken. I had to copy and paste the text of the link.

Build looks good to me, but there's a few recommendations I'd make. There might be cheaper options for the SSD and RAM if you look hard enough, and I'm pretty sure the E3 comes with a cooler, so you don't need the 212 unless you want to try to make the system quieter. You should also see if there are cheaper 390's; they'll generally match or beat the 970, they have much more VRAM, and they can be found for cheaper. A 650W PSU should be able to handle the extra load, too.