Looking for an old game...Please help!

G

Hey all,

I'm looking for an old game, unfortunately i can remember very little about it as i never got very far into it but it was a very cool game and im pretty desperate to play it again. All i can seem to remember is that it is set in space and i believe it was a 3rd person action/adventure type thing but a little gory with a horror element. I recall you start out getting taken to a prison type place in the opening cut scene and you start off in a cell when you begin game play. The cell is on a corridor with maybe 3 other cells and the bars are some sort of lasers. i also recall some sort of patrolling robot or a robot you have to activate maybe when you escape your cell. Also another cell has another prisoner in it. There is a big door at one end of the corridor which you open in some weird manner using something electrical maybe? also maybe a hand getting cut off at some point? or some sort of spinning saw gory scene.

I know its a long shot but i have been looking for this game for ages, its a pretty old one too probably win95 but im not sure. Any helps appreciated hopefully someone can help. ;)

please ignore the previous post.

G

Wow! Bioforge! that was it thanks alot! Ive just found it on an old abandonware website, anyone else remember playing this game?