Looking for any motherboard for specs

May 28, 2018
I want a motherboard that could take 8-16 gb of ram , a core i7 ,raidmax cobra bronze(powersupply),gigabyte RADEON RX 550 2 gb. Please tell me the type of motherboard i could use.

Solution
What kind of RAM? DDR3? DDR4?

What kind of core i7? Haswell? Skylake? Kaby lake? Coffee lake? Older than those?

First thing you need to do is get rid of that Raidmax pile of crap and get a power supply worth building a system around. Yes, they are, in general, horribly terrible units. There is only ONE Raidmax series of power supplies that I'm aware of that is any good and it is not a bronze unit. Do yourself a favor, and plan to source a reliable power supply before you worry about anything else. With a crappy power supply, it almost doesn't matter what else you have, it's going to have problems from the start. And if it doesn't, it soon will, because most of those units are likely to have high levels of noise and ripple, which are...
What kind of RAM? DDR3? DDR4?

What kind of core i7? Haswell? Skylake? Kaby lake? Coffee lake? Older than those?

First thing you need to do is get rid of that Raidmax pile of crap and get a power supply worth building a system around. Yes, they are, in general, horribly terrible units. There is only ONE Raidmax series of power supplies that I'm aware of that is any good and it is not a bronze unit. Do yourself a favor, and plan to source a reliable power supply before you worry about anything else. With a crappy power supply, it almost doesn't matter what else you have, it's going to have problems from the start. And if it doesn't, it soon will, because most of those units are likely to have high levels of noise and ripple, which are going to immediately begin crippling your hardware. Makes no sense to seek high end parts and pair them with one of the worst brands of power supply with a known name you possibly could.

Solution