Looking for CPU cooler

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Pictures haven't been approved yet.

Route as much as you can behind the motherboard tray. If there is a hole leading to the tray near where you are placing wires, that is where they should go.

Don't zip tie as you go, try and bundle as much together as possible towards the end. (downside to this is the need to make changes later)

Melvin_12

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016

can you send me a link for example for such stock cooler which will compatible to my case

im looking around but many of cpu cooler are wayyyy to big for the case..

"CPU COOLER CLEARANCE 144.4mm (with fan) 169.4mm (without fan)"

i wonder which cooler will fix in and cooling my cpu better since it reach 60-70C when im gaming while i use original intel fan -.- idle mode only 35-45 but im preferring 50-60 on gaming mode

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
A lofty goal, but not really necessary. 70C maximum is pretty good for the Intel stock cooler, which is what was being referred to as a stock cooler.

You can invest a little money in an alternative if you want. Depends on how much you want to spend.

If you leave partpicker's compatibility mode on, it will list all the compatible fans. You are a bit height limited so the big air coolers are out. Plenty of all-in-one liquid coolers you could use.

Here are a few that should work well enough.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/r3xfrH/arctic-cooling-cpu-cooler-ucacop0900csb01

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/QCJkcf/thermaltake-cpu-cooler-clp001al12blb

Melvin_12

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
thanks for reffering some cooler, will buy that arctic i guess

what about Corsair H60/H80i or be Quit Dark Rock series?

anyone got good experience already with it?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Honestly you are overspending to look past the $30 or so range for a locked processor. H60 would be more then adequate though.

H80i would be serious overkill. I used that to handle an i7-4770k that was pushing 150W or so, and it currently runs an i7-950 at 135W stock.

Melvin_12

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016

alright, thanks a lot for the answer and yeah i guess i will find cheaper budget cooler just like the arctic / noctua / h60.. lets see what i can find around here :)

im not extreme gamer tho just want to make sure nothing get fried inside haha :D

btw my cpu i5-4590 Hasswell, does it makes any difference