Question looking for m.2 > usb adapter (enclosure?)

danezeq

Honorable
Jan 20, 2018
Hey
im lookng for an adapter/enclosure that don't have to use a screw when changing the ssd drive. is there such thing?
my drive is "samsung 970EVO plus"
my motherboard is gigabyte Z390 Gaming x-cf so i think it supports up to USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A

thanks!

Hey
im lookng for an adapter/enclosure that don't have to use a screw when changing the ssd drive. is there such thing?
my motherboard is gigabyte Z390 Gaming x-cf so i think it supports up to USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A

thanks!
Sabrent offers some enclosures like the EC-SNVE where the ssd is held in place by a rubber stopper and the case opens via a push latch on on end.

danezeq

Honorable
Jan 20, 2018
Sabrent offers some enclosures like the EC-SNVE where the ssd is held in place by a rubber stopper and the case opens via a push latch on on end.

it looks great but they dont deliver out usa no?
i need it to be sent it israel. :)

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
is it this one?
is it the most fast device for this motherboard (gigabyte Z390 Gaming x-cf)?

You can not use this device since it has USB type-C to USB type-C cable only. While your MoBo doesn't have any USB type-C ports, only type-A ports.

What's in the box
  • USB Tool-free Enclosure.
  • 8" Type-C to Type-C cable.
  • Instruction manual.

The device i linked, has USB type-C to USB type-A cable, so that you can actually use it.

USAFRet

Titan
Hey

thanks!
Why are you wanting to use an external enclosure for this M.2 drive?