Looking for recommended graphic card for old cpu

hidayahtedi

Commendable
Oct 29, 2017
hi guys this is my first thread/questions in this forum, so please pardon my bad english (i'm indonesian)

My pc specs:
Mobo : asus m4n68t-m le v2
processor : Phenom II x4 965 3.4 ghz black edition (stock cooler)
ram: corsair vengeance 8gb 1x
gpu : sapphire hd7750
psu : corsair cx600

i only want to upgrade my gpu, so any ideas what gpu is suitable for my specs ? with budget around $100.
games i'd like to play such as arkham knight, gta5, watch dogs 2, assassin creed unity/syndicate with med/high settings 1080p, or around 40fps.
i really appreciate it if anybody can help me with a lot of suggestions, thanks

note: a little bottleneck is a okay cause i dont wanna to oc'd the processor (its not that i dont want to, i just dont know how to do it) ^^

Solution
1) $100 budget is hard with the settings you want
2) with that in mind i would look at a used 970 on ebay honestly
3) i can tell you that watch dogs 2 is going to eat up your ram and your VRAM's & and batman is still a broken game unfortunately (GREAT GAME THOUGH)

on a side note i would highly recommend upgrading the whole computer except for the PSU (you will save more money in the long run then barely scraping by every year. at the rate games are going they are getting more demanding with every release

OCD Tweaker

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
1) $100 budget is hard with the settings you want
2) with that in mind i would look at a used 970 on ebay honestly
3) i can tell you that watch dogs 2 is going to eat up your ram and your VRAM's & and batman is still a broken game unfortunately (GREAT GAME THOUGH)

on a side note i would highly recommend upgrading the whole computer except for the PSU (you will save more money in the long run then barely scraping by every year. at the rate games are going they are getting more demanding with every release

Solution