[SOLVED] Looking for (relatively cheap) case recommendations

Furzumz

Reputable
I made the mistake of not asking here before buying new stuff so I'm gonna try to kick that bad habit

Could anyone recommend me some cases? My motherboard form factor is "M-ATX" for size reference and I was looking to get one of those big tower coolers like a noctua nh-d15 because my current cooler is a 120mm aio trying to cool a 3900x which isn't going to well so I need something a bit more roomy

I don't care much for RGB because I'm one of those cave goblins that lives in their pitch black room that would melt at the sight of light. Other than that the only other thing I'd like is a case that has a port near the front for headphones

My hard drive setup is two 3.5 inch drives and I was looking to add a third eventually

I appreciate any and all help

Solution
i went with a fractal design focus g. around $50 and very roomy. hdd cage has room for 2 .5" drives but the top optical drive area can hold more if you wish. i have a 2.5" adapter installed there myself with 2 ssd's in it. but 3.5" drives will also fit there of course. and it fits a tall cooler like you are thinking. 165mm total height i believe it is.

again budget case but it is nice looking and easy to work with.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i went with a fractal design focus g. around $50 and very roomy. hdd cage has room for 2 .5" drives but the top optical drive area can hold more if you wish. i have a 2.5" adapter installed there myself with 2 ssd's in it. but 3.5" drives will also fit there of course. and it fits a tall cooler like you are thinking. 165mm total height i believe it is.

Solution

Furzumz

Reputable

This looks like it will work perfectly, thank you

Furzumz

Reputable