Looking for Time warp pinball parts

Hey, im looking for timewarp plastics and a new playfield Can anyone
help me? Thanks

Kirk Weaver may have the NOS playfields still. I got one from him a
while back through ebay (not in my machine yet though)

Are you ever going to put yours on your machine? Would you consider
selling it?

I do plan on eventually putting it in the machine - I have an extra
parts body for time warp, is your playfield incredibly trashed I will
take a look at it to see what shape it's in. Many many projects on the
burner for me - depressing news as the basement in my new place might
not fit all the machines I want it to (damn stairs are in the wrong
place in the basement killing a lot of space) so I might start dumping
some titles at some point. Time Warp might be one of those because as
much as I like the game, I'm not sacrificing Black Knight for instance
to keep it.

Kirk had tons of these maybe someone else picked up one that doesn't
want it - mine has a scratch on it, and the inserts are kind of
concave. It might not be too bad though, I have other WMS machines
from that era that have the same concave inserts and they play fine.

tsd111

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2008
you think you have problems you should see my playfield boy do i need an overlay right down to wood on one third of my playfield due to previous owners stupidity in choices of cleaning gear... i,ve spent hours and hours trying find a replacement or overlay to no avail.... the wizards face is gone completely as well as so much more.... please help me find an option,,, thanks guys........

tsd111

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2008
its all about passion and desperation ....i,ll look everywhere i can untill i find my replacement playfield i will succeed one way or another i,ll bring my baby back to her used to be i,m very stubborn and will leave no rock unturned in my search lol.....so here goes onto another rock if you are such an old hand maybe you could help instead of criticize my efforts.....if i could get a few pics of a timewarp playfield straight down in high resolution even 360 psi or better than icould have one made...thanks for the input...

applegate

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2008
We have a time warp machine for sale. We have an extra backglass piece for it as well. WE are locating in Oklahoma so not sure if you are willing to travel for it. It is in very good condition. In fully working condition. Has the bannana flippers. We have waxed and touched up the playing field. I can send pics and price if you are interested. Thanks!

Biged_84

Do you still have the extra Time Warp backglass?