Question Looking to buy headset+speakers

Gasioulis

Distinguished
May 6, 2014
Greetings to everyone, id like some suggestions on what i should buy with my current budget.
Looking for computer speakers and a wireless headset: must have cable option+bluetooth. I want the headset for gaming but also to be able to wear it outside thus the bluetooth for mobile connectivity. I have around ~200 euros at moment to spare on these 2, any suggestions are welcomed :) Thanks in advance!!

First thing, is this a new setup or are you replacing something? What do you have now if you are?

I like the Arctis 7 wireless, has 2.4ghz wireless, bluetooth and can be used with a cable https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Lossless-Wireless-Headset-Headphone/dp/B07FZVXS8H?th=1

For speakers, depends on what you are looking for, simple stuff, more bass, even response, etc... With the cost of the headsets, you may want to look at some used setups like the Klipsh ProMedia, which you should be able to find for under 100 used easitly. Or a set of powered speakers like Edifier R1280T if you want something in the cheaper range that has a clean sound for music as well as games.

Gasioulis

Distinguished
May 6, 2014
First thing, is this a new setup or are you replacing something? What do you have now if you are?

I like the Arctis 7 wireless, has 2.4ghz wireless, bluetooth and can be used with a cable https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Lossless-Wireless-Headset-Headphone/dp/B07FZVXS8H?th=1

For speakers, depends on what you are looking for, simple stuff, more bass, even response, etc... With the cost of the headsets, you may want to look at some used setups like the Klipsh ProMedia, which you should be able to find for under 100 used easitly. Or a set of powered speakers like Edifier R1280T if you want something in the cheaper range that has a clean sound for music as well as games.

New setup, not replacing anything! I just want to buy some descent speakers, nothing too fancy, and spend most on headset out of ~200 euros