[SOLVED] Looking to Purchase a New Case

Sep 28, 2021
As the title suggests, I'm thinking about getting a new pc case. My top priority is airflow and I'm hoping to keep the price <100CAD. I feel like budget and good airflow doesn't go well together but here I go. These are some cases I came up with after some research online. Looks isn't really what I care about but I would at least appreciate a nice side panel window. I will be using a Gigabyte mATX motherboard with a 25cm GPU and a SFX psu.

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_1937&item_id=108444
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_1937&item_id=137092

Solution
You're trying to put small form factor hardware inside an ATX chassis, that's not a good idea. you end up with negative spaces inside the case and you also leave more room for dust to settle and collect. Please don't get the Coolermaster case, even if it was given to you for free with the hardware for your PC, it's horrible and considered to be an oven more than a case.

Might it be possible to parse your specs for your build? We already know your budget(threshold) and your location.

Lutfij

Titan
You're trying to put small form factor hardware inside an ATX chassis, that's not a good idea. you end up with negative spaces inside the case and you also leave more room for dust to settle and collect. Please don't get the Coolermaster case, even if it was given to you for free with the hardware for your PC, it's horrible and considered to be an oven more than a case.

Might it be possible to parse your specs for your build? We already know your budget(threshold) and your location.

Solution
Sep 28, 2021

Yes I can definitely parse my specs. And I have never thought that mATX hardware in an ATX chassis would be a problem dust and negative space etc. I love my SG13 but the main reason I went with it was because I spent last year overseas and I needed something that I could bring back home. Now that I'm settled in, I no longer have interest in a mATX case.
It is also worth mentioning that I've used MSI Mag Forge 100m case with this build for a couple of months before going back to SG13.

Here are my specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GIGABYTE Aorus B550I PRO AX 4866MHz(OC) DDR4
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X 6G
G.Skill 32GB(2x16) Trident Z RGB 3600mhz CL18 DDR4 Ram
Sandisk Crucial P1 1tb Ssd
SilverStone PF120 ARGB AIO
SilverStone Sugo SG13 mini ITX
Be Quiet! SFX-L Power 500W 80+ Gold