[SOLVED] Looking to upgrade my graphics

Solution
Your PSU is rated to output 180W but I suspect it's the peak wattage from that unit. Realistic output will be lower than that. The PSU is proprietary in terms of form factor so I wouldn't advise in looking for an aftermarket unit. FYI, the GTX1060 is advised to run off a 450W PSU built with reliability and quality.
Swap out that gtx1060 for an rx580, you'll be happy.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS Black Core Edition Video Card ($189.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $229.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-02 04:25 EST-0500

As mentioned, PSU upgrade is needed, so it's in the list.

Which cpu do you have in there?

Dec 11, 2018
Any time you try to install a video card into an OEM computer, you need to change the power supply. OEM power supplies are spec'ed to the absolute minimum needed to do the job in the system they're selling. So adding power hungry video cards can and will push them over the edge.

Determine what size power supply you have, either ATX or Micro ATX (M-ATX). HOPEFULLY you have a full size ATX power supply and replacing it will be simple. There are fewer choices for M-ATX power supplies, so...if you find yourself stuck with one of those, sometimes you're better off taking everything out of your current case and putting it into a new ATX compatible case instead of suffering with a M-ATX power supply.

I will say this. Your power supply is the foundation of your "computer house". Bad foundation = bad house. There is no better place to spend money freely than on a quality power supply. Personally, I don't think I've bought a power supply for one of my own systems that cost me less than $100. A good power supply should last you 5-10 years. Junk ones less than half.