Lost Password

I forgot my password to T2. And am not getting a response from the
automatic login mailer that is supposed to mail it to me. Is there
another way?

--
Michael Bain

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:23:12 -0700, Michael Bain wrote:

> I forgot my password to T2. And am not getting a response from the
> automatic login mailer that is supposed to mail it to me. Is there
> another way?

There was a time when you could get the player details (player name,
password, etc) reset, provided you supplied the relevant CD key to one of
the contact addresses found at...:
http://tribes2.sierra.com/8_1_0_supportmenu.html

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

K> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:23:12 -0700, Michael Bain wrote:
>> I forgot my password to T2. And am not getting a response from the
>> automatic login mailer that is supposed to mail it to me. Is there
>> another way?

K> There was a time when you could get the player details (player
K> name, password, etc) reset, provided you supplied the relevant CD
K> key to one of the contact addresses found at...:
K> http://tribes2.sierra.com/8_1_0_supportmenu.html

Thanks! That page is still there, hope it still works.

--
Michael Bain

You can still have your account reset. Just email account support @
support@sierra.com. I had an account reset not two months ago.