Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
and can’t seem to find the cd :?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-lost-software-lexmark-x1150-ftopict548170.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1733751

Lexmark X1150 Driver Download
http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:386:0:0&os_group=Windows%20XP&target

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"rinko48" wrote:

| Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the install
| software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i reformatted my computer
| and can't seem to find the cd :?

http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/selections.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:386::0&emeaframe=&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::::
Lexmark X1150 - Drivers and Downloads

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"rinko48" wrote:
> Hi I was wondering if someone knows where I can get the
> install software for my lexmark all in one x1150. i
> reformatted my computer and can't seem to find the cd :?

thanks everyone for your quick response to my post.

Latest posts