Lots of Blue screens

JudeSaint

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
I am constantly getting BSOD with multiple messgaes. The last one was system service exception but there have been many of them in the past few months. I am wondering if i can get a bit of assistance with this. I Know there is a dump file or something i can post but im not sure how to access it. any help would be much appreciated :D

Edit: Also now for some reason i can not connect to the internet with this particullar computer even though it says im "connected".

Edit 2: Sorry im adding to this as i am encountering problems. Windows Explorer crashing a LOT. Also getting :The instruction at 0x102d0012 referenced memory at 0x102d0012. the memory could not be written"

Edit 3: BSOD with message "Memory_management"

JudeSaint

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
Running it now. A few weeks ago i did run that memtest86. Although i have a bit of trouble understanding it im pretty sure i did find out i had some bad ram. However i DID replace the ram and am still running into BSOD issues pretty often. And as stated earlier now i cant brows the internet even though it says im connected

Edit: I have run this before and its never come up with anything. Is there a file somewhere that it posts too? Says it will be displayed again after i log back in but ive never seen anything

JudeSaint

Reputable
Jun 28, 2015
Atm i only have one stick. I removed both sticks that were in it and bought a brand new one. Issues stopped for a bit but seem to be happening again. Is there a dump file somewhere that i can post that might better assist you?

Sometimes blue screens are not hardware-related but software corruption and problems that we can't really easily solve. I recommend you head over the the Microsoft forums and, if you happen to get some crazy long error message, post that so the guys there can read and comprehend it.

Could you screen shot the blue screen?