Question Loud horn for warehouse that is networked

Floods7

Commendable
Aug 17, 2018
I am taksed with setting up 2 air horns for a warehouse to signal when break time starts. This warehouse is quite large and already has cat5e cabling all over it connected to a server. I would like to find a loud horn that can be controlled by the server over the network. That will be designed to go off at certain time using either software that comes with it or i could write a script to sign the horn. Does anyone have any ideas? this is totally new to me.

Thank!

kanewolf

Titan
I am taksed with setting up 2 air horns for a warehouse to signal when break time starts. This warehouse is quite large and already has cat5e cabling all over it connected to a server. I would like to find a loud horn that can be controlled by the server over the network. That will be designed to go off at certain time using either software that comes with it or i could write a script to sign the horn. Does anyone have any ideas? this is totally new to me.

Thank!
How about an ethernet controlled AC outlet? Then any AC powered device could be used.