[SOLVED] Low CPU Usage and Low GPU Usage,, HELP!

Dec 10, 2019
Hello, My friend has a PC that is having issue running games like it should
He is getting low CPU and low GPU usage in several titles like GoW5 and D2
And low frames like 20 to 40 on high where other people including myself are getting 100 to 120
Now he has about the same set up as mine
--
Ryzen 2600 at 4.0 Over Clock
Gigabyte 1660 Ti
Asrock Master X470 SLI with Wifi
Stock cooler ( Wraith i Think)
16GB of DDR4 3200 Gskil RipJaws Ram
and a SSD 860 Evo

Tried updating GPU drivers Overclocking messing with Ryzen master all of that and it still just sill not run games very well. any help or suggestions would be great!

Solution
Gigabyte 1660 Ti

Yea Like all of them running on high and everything like my set up i have the same ram and GPU and A MSI 370 board and a IF 9600K and get like 100+ in game
Yeah that's very far from being the same in games,at the same clocks the intel will be about 10% faster in games as long as the GPU allows and the 9600k boosts to 4.6 at least on one core at stock settings even when the other cores have some easy things to do while the 2600 will be stuck at 4Ghz if it's O/C there.

But 20-40 FPS is still extremely low and I would have a look at temps because if his 2600 needs too much Vcore to hit 4Ghz it will be hitting the temp limit and down clock to keep from overheating...
Gigabyte 1660 Ti

Yea Like all of them running on high and everything like my set up i have the same ram and GPU and A MSI 370 board and a IF 9600K and get like 100+ in game
Yeah that's very far from being the same in games,at the same clocks the intel will be about 10% faster in games as long as the GPU allows and the 9600k boosts to 4.6 at least on one core at stock settings even when the other cores have some easy things to do while the 2600 will be stuck at 4Ghz if it's O/C there.

But 20-40 FPS is still extremely low and I would have a look at temps because if his 2600 needs too much Vcore to hit 4Ghz it will be hitting the temp limit and down clock to keep from overheating.

Youtube link
haDrc0I.jpg

Solution