Question Low draw distance/lots of pop in in every game

Max_ev

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
Hey all.

I seem to be having this recurring problem with all of my games that the draw distance seems to be very low/having a lot of pop in. I have a pretty good pc I believe and I can't quite identify what's going on, so I'm coming here to look for help. I recently upgraded my gpu, got more ram, and I'm pretty sure my hard drives are working fine, but he issue persists. I've listed my specs below and attached some clips of what I'm talking about, any help is appreciated.

Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Motherboard: MSI z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151
GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Elite 12g
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (2 sets of these so 32 gigs in total)
Memory: WD_BLACK 1 TB Sn770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD (Windows on this)
Samsung SSD 870 QVO 2TB (games on this)

Example videos:
Rainbow 6 siege (it's really bad in this game)
Paradise killer (look at the background)
Diabo IV (mining equipment in top left)
Diablo IV (knights armor on the right)

For the game R6 Siege, what is the value of FOV you have applied in the settings ?

The wider the FOV, the closer pop-in happens in this game. The pop-in distance can be proportional to the FOV: the wider the FOV, the shorter the distance this problem can occur.

Btw, I can't help with D4 and Paradise Killer though, since I don't have these games with me.

Max_ev

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
For the game R6 Siege, what is the value of FOV you have applied in the settings ?

The wider the FOV, the closer pop-in happens in this game. The pop-in distance can be proportional to the FOV: the wider the FOV, the shorter the distance this problem can occur.

Btw, I can't help with D4 and Paradise Killer though, since I don't have these games with me.
I have it at the default FOV :(