Question Low FPS despite no bottleneck

Oct 19, 2021
Hello,I recently stumbled upon a huge issue where i was playing a game normally then suddenly my fps dropped(60 fps to below 10) on nioh complete edition,I dunno what is the issue and now every game i play its like this. I have an acer nitro 5 rtx 3060 laptop with an intel i5 11400h and 16 gb ddr4 3200mhz ram . I've tried a lot of things i just can't seem to diagnose what's the issue as i did not change any settings beforehand and the it's not using the integrated gpu or anything. i even reset my pc to before the issue and it's still happening can someone please help me if possible

NZ4G5jy.png
PFmAEJl.png
iA08m9c.png
ck39vzk.png
SBWHg4c.png
sRiBgXr.png
Z8xTZqk.png
xHd4rBP.png

the task manager are taken during a run of nioh
6gR1dbD.png

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2021
I've found the issue the gpu is stuck at 210mhz and is supplied with a voltage of just 17-19v i don't know how to fix this issue but it may be due to hardware issues or it may not, i have set the nvcp to max performance also. if anyone has any suggestions do tell

Oct 19, 2021
CPU Z is showing your ram running slow at 731.6 at 2T command rate.
yeah but as far as i know due to it being a mobo of a laptop i can't change that as its capped at 2933 if dual channel and when i first installed the ram it was at that speed also and everything was fine,for some reason my gpu is stuck at 210mhz even when using the gpu on msi afterburner