Jun 6, 2016
PC:
-AsRock Fatal1ty Gamming 970 Perfomante/3.1
-AMD FX-9590
-16 GB G.Skill
-Seagate 2TB
-AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
-Enermax Liqmax II 240

Ok mi problem is in modern games with dirt rally, rainbow six, TW Warhammer. At the first moment i have moments in 5-10 secs a lowers fps very lower, this happend all play and i dont see any solutions. Im not intrested in buy a intel proccesor sorry.

Solution
"This ASRock motherboard supports AMD FX 9590 & 9370 CPUs which delivers up to eight cores of unlocked performance, massive overclocking headroom, plus a thermal design power of 220W."

That's what they claim, but your board can't handle it, they're lying.

I can't stand BS like that posted by what should be honest and responsible manufacturer.

The 990FX are the only boards that properly support the 9590, and even then they can have stability issues.

That sounds like a temps issue. I had a similar problem with my FX 8320- if the processor hits 65 degrees, it down clocks to cool down (the 8320 drops from 4ghz down to 1.4!).

The issue I had was case hadn't got enough airflow to keep the beast cool. If you have dual screens, try opening a temperature monitor on one screen whilst gaming on the other and look at what's happening. I'll bet the cpu is throttling....

BigBossLF

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

look for more facility test i rec a gameplay of monitor with the core temps and mhz i see it down at 1xxxxMhz when it up at 69ºC 70ºC and then up to 4xxx MHz

excuse my english is very bad but im try repair this.

"This ASRock motherboard supports AMD FX 9590 & 9370 CPUs which delivers up to eight cores of unlocked performance, massive overclocking headroom, plus a thermal design power of 220W."

That's what they claim, but your board can't handle it, they're lying.

I can't stand BS like that posted by what should be honest and responsible manufacturer.

The 990FX are the only boards that properly support the 9590, and even then they can have stability issues.

Solution

BigBossLF

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

Lairs... Thanks is the second motherboard the msi 990-fxa dont support fx 9590

You're much better off buying a FX 8320 or 8350 and overclocking it while keeping this motherboard you have now, it's a good overclocker. Typically the best motherboard otherwise as far as price/performance is concerned is the GA-970A-UD3P, for the FX 8000 only.

I really don't understand why the manufacturer is basically straight up lying, as if the power phase was the most important thing. I'll contact ASUS and let them know later.

I know your not interested in buying an Intel CPU but I would like to say that your CPU isn't all that powerful really at all compared to what games require to run smoothly. Even my powerful i5 4460 had troubles so I upgraded to an i7 now I have no issues.

AMD has really fallen behind in the CPU market as their CPU's architecture is really rather dated now and just generally not fantastic for this current gen of games.

Again I know you are not interested in buying an Intel CPU but if you had an i7 you wouldn't be having these issues. The rainbow siege recommends an i7 really due to the intensive gameplay, particles, levolution so to say and to keep track of many other things.

Your CPU isn't all that powerfully really, AMD seriously need to release their new CPU's soon.

BigBossLF

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

sorry im not intrested because i cant give back the cpu only the motherboard, i can answer u? what u think at Gigabyte GA-990FX-Gaming, i see good reviews with fx 9590 but im not trust because the experience