[SOLVED] Low FPS suddenly when playing games (Warzone, Sea of Thieves)

Jul 8, 2021
I have never had an issue on my pc running games until about a week ago, I tried playing warzone and was getting 0 FPS while playing, and even after putting all graphics to the lowest setting. This has never happened to me before when playing anything. The same thing happened when trying to run sea of thieves, which has run just fine in the past. I have tried everything to fix it but nothing has worked, so any help is greatly appreciated!
My specs are:
i7-10700K Processor (8X 3.80 GHz /16MB L3 Cache)
MSI Z490-A PRO
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER - 8GB GDDR6 - ASUS DUAL EVO OC
16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR4-3200 Memory Module - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Source the latest GPU driver from Nvidia's support site. Use DDU to uninstall your existing GPU drivers, then reboot, then manually reinstall your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See fi that brings your FPS back up. Also, have you tried with other titles(apart from the two mentioned above)?

Lutfij

Titan

Source the latest GPU driver from Nvidia's support site. Use DDU to uninstall your existing GPU drivers, then reboot, then manually reinstall your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See fi that brings your FPS back up. Also, have you tried with other titles(apart from the two mentioned above)?

Reactions: PitchAllStar17
Solution
Jul 8, 2021

Hello! I have played Valorant, Rogue Company, and Monopoly Plus which have all had no issues when playing. I'll try the uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps