Low FPS with 1070ti and struggling to understand why

Sep 13, 2018
I have recently bought a ZOTAC 1070ti, I still think it's a great buy, but for some reason I think something is holding it back. Even when it is working at 99%-100%, the temperatures are quite low considering the games I'm playing (forza, pubg, call of duty, battlefield, fifa). My RAM might be the downfall I dunno, it's DDR3, 16GB at 1600mhz. Two sticks (8 GB worth) is actually clocked at 2133mhz but I decide to keep my old RAM in along with that to make it 16GB of RAM. I have a i7 4790 and a 650w PSU so the CPU and power supply cannot be the issue (I think). What should I do, please someone help me I am tearing my hair out trying to work this one out.

FPS:
Forza Horizon 4 Demo at mixed High-Medium setting = 55-75fps at 1080p

Battlefield 5 Beta @ High-Medium setting = 60-90fps at 1080p.

PUBG @ Very Low setting = 90-144fps at 1080p

*This might be good fps for some people, which is fine. I just want to know how I could improve my system, because I think something is holding my GPU back from performing at it's maximum potential.*

Replies and answers greatly appreciated <3

Solution
I dont know how precise this site is. But they do give at least a good estimate. Takes like 60 seconds to run the benchmark. http://www.userbenchmark.com
And they give a comparison to what others with your parts score. If something comes up in the bottom % than you know where to look. Like the others said your fps might be fine. The only one of those I play is PUBG. And I'm pretty sure I was getting 60fps on ultra at 1080p. (On my phone so I cant check) Also the beta games arent a good reference. They usually aren't going to be optimized well
Edit: with a 1060
Sep 13, 2018

Ram upgrade..

Good quality fast ram.

That's all you can really do for now unless you do a platform upgrade to an i7 8700K or i5 8600K and Z370 MB and DDR4 memory.

The ZOTAC are actually lower end GPU's, run hotter and slower than the top tier cards and you got a GTX 1070Ti so don't expect too much.

Sep 13, 2018

Ok, I'll look into this. Thanks a lot for your answers, have a good day!

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
I dont know how precise this site is. But they do give at least a good estimate. Takes like 60 seconds to run the benchmark. http://www.userbenchmark.com
And they give a comparison to what others with your parts score. If something comes up in the bottom % than you know where to look. Like the others said your fps might be fine. The only one of those I play is PUBG. And I'm pretty sure I was getting 60fps on ultra at 1080p. (On my phone so I cant check) Also the beta games arent a good reference. They usually aren't going to be optimized well
Edit: with a 1060

Solution