Question Low GPU compute score

Jul 25, 2021
I'm getting alot of choppiness in online gaming. Even you tube videos are the same. My benchmark tests look all good but the GPU compute score is right at the top of the red. I've had the video card around 8 months already and this problem just started within the last few months. I have an ASUS Maximus X MB w an I9 CPU. Video card is Nvidia RTX2080 TI. My monitor has a 100 refresh rate and when the choppiness occurs the refresh counter jumps from 100 to 35 back and forth. Any advice I would appreciate. CPU and graphics card never get hot

4745454b

Titan
Top of the red of what? What program are you using to test the GPU? What is the resulting score? Never gets hot? How hot is hot? What is the entire system?

Your monitor has a 100 refresh rate? Usually when there is a counter in the corner that's the frame per second, or FPS, counter. When it drops, it's a drop in frame rates, not refresh rate. What monitor do you have?

Jul 25, 2021
I use the passmark test. That counter is the refresh rate in HZ. FPS is alot higher. I have an acer 34 predator monitor. Temp of the GPU never exceeds 150 F.