[SOLVED] Low GPU usage

Jun 20, 2020
Hello guys, when im playing fortnite my cpu is running at 50-90%. but my GPU usage is at 50% max, is that a bad thing or my GPU should run at higher usage? And if so, how to get higher usage with my GPU

my CPU is Ryzen 5 3600 and my GPU is RTX 2060 super

Solution
Just did a quick check and Fortnite is more cpu intensive than GPU. This means that your cpu will generally Be loaded up more than the gpu. So your gpu is having a walk in the park while your cpu is taking a dozen dogs out for a walk in the same park lol.

The utilization is okay, that's just how it works. The only thing that you should consider checking is the temps on the cpu, as long as it's in the safe range then you should not worry about anything. I would also consider checking core utilization while you're gaming, and see how many cores are actually being used
Just did a quick check and Fortnite is more cpu intensive than GPU. This means that your cpu will generally Be loaded up more than the gpu. So your gpu is having a walk in the park while your cpu is taking a dozen dogs out for a walk in the same park lol.

The utilization is okay, that's just how it works. The only thing that you should consider checking is the temps on the cpu, as long as it's in the safe range then you should not worry about anything. I would also consider checking core utilization while you're gaming, and see how many cores are actually being used

Solution