[SOLVED] Low GPU Usage

Dec 26, 2020
GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti OC
CPU: i7-9700K Processor
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB
PSU: EVGA 750w

Description: I just recently installed my 3060 ti and I have been having problems running games like cold war and apex. most of the time my gpu usage stays below 10% and my cpu usage goes above 70%. I tried everything to fix this problem, but as a result nothing change. I'm starting to worried if cpu is being bottleneck from my 3060 ti. also I just build this computer and I don't really know much about computer. can someone give some help about this problem

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
With that CPU there shouldn't be any bottleneck. Try to stress test your card to see if it's still underperforming, look at the GPU's clocks if it's rising or down clocking, I don't think it should be a thermal issue since I assume your card is new but you can always check, and power delivery issue I'm not to sure since 750 watts is enough, but what kind of model EVGA 750w psu is it and how old is it?

Dec 26, 2020
With that CPU there shouldn't be any bottleneck. Try to stress test your card to see if it's still underperforming, look at the GPU's clocks if it's rising or down clocking, I don't think it should be a thermal issue since I assume your card is new but you can always check, and power delivery issue I'm not to sure since 750 watts is enough, but what kind of model EVGA 750w psu is it and how old is it?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017HA3RGE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

here the link where i bought my psu.

also can you send me link for stressing testing my card

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti OC
CPU: i7-9700K Processor
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB
PSU: EVGA 750w

Description: I just recently installed my 3060 ti and I have been having problems running games like cold war and apex. most of the time my gpu usage stays below 10% and my cpu usage goes above 70%. I tried everything to fix this problem, but as a result nothing change. I'm starting to worried if cpu is being bottleneck from my 3060 ti. also I just build this computer and I don't really know much about computer. can someone give some help about this problem
I read a similar post just today about the same type of issue that was fixed by updating motherboard bios and installing newest GPU drivers. Maybe this can help you.