Question Low profile bracket for GTX750TI in the uk

Wishbone1

Commendable
May 23, 2021
I have seen this graphics card on eBay it is a low profile one.
eVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti.
I am wondering where can i buy a low profile bracket for it in the UK.
It is for a Dell Optiplex 7010SFF.Last month i got a 3020 sff Unfourtunalty i did not realise this case could only fit the 1030 ,would i be better of just going for the 1030 with this case.Or buying the 7010 case with the GTX750TI providing i can get a bracket for it?It is to late to send the 3020 back.

Wishbone1

Commendable
May 23, 2021
The 7010SFF seems to have a small PSU like 240W, not sure if the PSU is good enough for the eVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti.
It can be done as in this video.
View: https://youtu.be/W7K2rslHnac?t=5
but if i can,t get the bracket i will have to leave it ,and wait for a 1030 comes at a decent price.I just wish i had got the 7010 instead of the limited 3020 i got.I did not realise that you would to not be able to put anything higher than the 1030.I bid for one for 50 pound on eBay but the seller cancelled after it had been delivered ? he sent me a refund very weird.If i had said i wanted it delivered to my house i just wonder what i would have recived.

Wishbone1

Commendable
May 23, 2021
It can be done as in this video.
View: https://youtu.be/W7K2rslHnac?t=5
but if i can,t get the bracket i will have to leave it ,and wait for a 1030 comes at a decent price.I just wish i had got the 7010 instead of the limited 3020 i got.I did not realise that you would to not be able to put anything higher than the 1030.I bid for one for 50 pound on eBay but the seller cancelled after it had been delivered ? he sent me a refund very weird.If i had said i wanted it delivered to my house i just wonder what i would have received.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303957854824?hash=item46c54cca68:g:MuMAAOSwuiVgpSj2
The above item looks like it but is for the 1050 ?i got in touch with the seller, but i take it there not working today.Is the GTX750TI much better than the 1030?
I see there are a lot of those dodgy DDR4 versions of the 1030 on eBay.
If someone can confirm that this GTX1050 low profile bracket will be the right fit for the GTX750TI i will be most grateful .By the way the 750ti is 90 pounds.That bracket if is the one is a bit on the pricey side at 10 pounds.The 7010 case is 70 pounds it is an i5 one.

Last edited:

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Just a heads up...if you search thingyverse, they have the 3d render of both the low and regular backplate there for 3d printing.
I know here in the states many of our libraries have 3d printers available as an "educational" tool and can print out small stuff like that, basically free.
I did one in full height for my 750TI. The only issue I would note is that you may have to sand down the "tips" of the printed backplate so they will fit into the slotted connector on the case side.

Wishbone1

Commendable
May 23, 2021
Just a heads up...if you search thingyverse, they have the 3d render of both the low and regular backplate there for 3d printing.
I know here in the states many of our libraries have 3d printers available as an "educational" tool and can print out small stuff like that, basically free.
I did one in full height for my 750TI. The only issue I would note is that you may have to sand down the "tips" of the printed backplate so they will fit into the slotted connector on the case side.
Thanks for that but i don,t know anyone with a 3d printer.Have you looked at the pictures of the bracket?It certainly looks like it could fit.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS