[SOLVED] Low profile GPU or high profile GPU

Solution
uhmm the only games i just want to play are CS1.6 CSS GMOD i just want to get 100fps+
On what resolution? CSGO is very CPU dependant game. Even if you put the best GPU there is in your system, you could not get better FPS after a specific point.

You need a platform upgrade instead (mobo, cpu, ram). You lack many things bedside the CPU. 2GB RAM for gaming is nothing, which become even worse being DDR2.

From what I saw in a video, a bit worse CPU E5700 paired with 4GB RAM and a Nvidia 750 got 25-45 FPS at 1024x768 resolution. You need a platform upgrade.
uhmm the only games i just want to play are CS1.6 CSS GMOD i just want to get 100fps+
On what resolution? CSGO is very CPU dependant game. Even if you put the best GPU there is in your system, you could not get better FPS after a specific point.

You need a platform upgrade instead (mobo, cpu, ram). You lack many things bedside the CPU. 2GB RAM for gaming is nothing, which become even worse being DDR2.

From what I saw in a video, a bit worse CPU E5700 paired with 4GB RAM and a Nvidia 750 got 25-45 FPS at 1024x768 resolution. You need a platform upgrade.

Solution