Question low use cpu, frametime smooth and very stutter...

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
What happens ?

i3 6100
rtx 3050
ssd 500gb
psu 430w corsair
2x8gb ram ddr4 2133
monitor 24gn600-b 144hz

Simple games like LoL this happens to me and I'm going crazy.
Games like Nier Automata playing at 60fps there is 0 stutter in gameplay, only in cinematics for some reason (very little.).
Tomb Raider... just turn on vsync that's great.

Overwatch 2 on the home screen when Genji appears it seems to be skipping/losting frames,

The processor can not keep up with the card and loses frames?
My memory is slow and can't keep up?
Psu problem?
Monitor problem?
drivers nvidia problem ?
gsync problem ?

Lutfij

Titan
psu 430w corsair
Is this the Green labelled Corsair CX unit? If so, please ditch it immediately. I won't bother asking it's age at this point, since it's a terrible PSU...in fact it's considered an expensive paperweight.

You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. While here, what BIOS version are you on for said motherboard?

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
psu 430w corsair
Is this the Green labelled Corsair CX unit? If so, please ditch it immediately. I won't bother asking it's age at this point, since it's a terrible PSU...in fact it's considered an expensive paperweight.

You forgot to mention the make and model of your motherboard. While here, what BIOS version are you on for said motherboard?

cx 430w, I never had problems with this source.
motherboard, h110m-c, last bios;

Before I used a 5500xt which I sold and it worked smoothly with my setup, after 6 months I bought this rtx and now I have these problems.

Some games are graphics limited, and others are cpu limited.
Stuttering usually is caused by a temporary lack of a critical resource.
In this case, cpu. Most games are not well threaded and will primarily use a single thread.
Your i3-6100 is quite good for what it is with 4 threads and decent compute power.
What is the make/model of your motherboard?
Likely, you can find a worthwhile cpu upgrade for it.
This is your only problem.

MaxPower3000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2021
Some games are graphics limited, and others are cpu limited.
Stuttering usually is caused by a temporary lack of a critical resource.
In this case, cpu. Most games are not well threaded and will primarily use a single thread.
Your i3-6100 is quite good for what it is with 4 threads and decent compute power.
What is the make/model of your motherboard?
Likely, you can find a worthwhile cpu upgrade for it.
This is your only problem.

h110m-c/br Asus motherboard ;

There are games that use 98% cpu and using msi afterburner the frametime is practically a straight line, but I feel that the game is not smooth.... so, could the processor be the culprit?

But other cases like league of legends the same thing happens and it doesn't even use 50% of the CPU.

I should have gotten a 5500 xt again this rtx 3050. =/

Here is, I think the list of supported processors for your motherboard:
The strongest will be the i7-7700K.
A I7 will increase your processing thread count from 4 to 8. It will also modestly boost the power of each individual core.
The I7-7700 is almost as fast.
I see them selling used on ebay for about $100.