[SOLVED] Lower fps than expected on pc

NGElements

Prominent
Sep 6, 2019
Hey all. I was wanting to see if someone may be able to help me with this so I just started playing war zone and I have a rtx 3090 i9 10850k and 16gb of Ram and I’m only getting about 130-160 fps in game no matter if high or low settings and that seems a little low to me considering I see people with same specs getting around 200+ but on other games like cod Cold War for example I’m getting around 300+ so if anyone can help I’d appreciate it!

Solution
Hey all. I was wanting to see if someone may be able to help me with this so I just started playing war zone and I have a rtx 3090 i9 10850k and 16gb of Ram and I’m only getting about 130-160 fps in game no matter if high or low settings and that seems a little low to me considering I see people with same specs getting around 200+ but on other games like cod Cold War for example I’m getting around 300+ so if anyone can help I’d appreciate it!
I'd say you need more ram and a more powerful cpu, but if you wanna truly check, you can follow this tutorial and just set gpu usage, cpu usage, and ram usage. You can also set cpu and gpu temperatures cause might as well. if your cpu and/or ram is pegged at 100% usage while your gpu...
I'd say you need more ram and a more powerful cpu, but if you wanna truly check, you can follow this tutorial and just set gpu usage, cpu usage, and ram usage. You can also set cpu and gpu temperatures cause might as well. if your cpu and/or ram is pegged at 100% usage while your gpu isn't being fully pushed then a bottleneck is most likely involved..

Solution

NGElements

Prominent
Sep 6, 2019
I'd say you need more ram and a more powerful cpu, but if you wanna truly check, you can follow this tutorial and just set gpu usage, cpu usage, and ram usage. You can also set cpu and gpu temperatures cause might as well. if your cpu and/or ram is pegged at 100% usage while your gpu isn't being fully pushed then a bottleneck is most likely involved..
My cpu is one of the best you can get tho. But it could be the Ram as you mentioned I’ll check into that

microtank

Commendable
Mar 26, 2021
You do realize if the company still operates and provide resources to a online game, the settings and specs change? But meh, I’m a older timer. Anything above 60 gps is bliss