Lucky StarCraft II Beta Gamers Can Invite Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronRyan21

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
So glad my bro got the invite..... installed beta yesterday. Only 10,000 ppl online roughly 3pm Pacific. Wonder what the actual amount of invites tht went out?

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Need more people to make the game more fun. Right now it's ladder only 2v2 and the guys who are playing are obviously "pros." I guess I suck but I'm like 14-34 or something right now. Oh well.

Rancifer7

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Well, from what I can tell a lot of people, is not everyone got a key to give out. Judging from the player numbers basically doubling. They hovered around 5000 online at any given time.

mjello

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2009
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Ahh, no love for me Blizzard? Even after giving you $500-750 over the years? Ha.Cool idea though. Have fun everyone.[/citation]

Money can't buy love... You just need a lot more money...

doorspawn

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
SC2 isn't as good as it was hyped to be IMO. To me, if WC3 were to receive a balance patch (or a reduction in item importance), it'd be the better game.
It seems, after all, SC2 is still really all about SC1 style button mashing. I guess that was the intent, but it doesn't make it fun to play, or watch for that matter.
I recommend you don't shell out too much for the beta on the assumption it's great.

MoUsE-WiZ

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2008
[citation][nom]doorspawn[/nom]SC2 isn't as good as it was hyped to be IMO. To me, if WC3 were to receive a balance patch (or a reduction in item importance), it'd be the better game.It seems, after all, SC2 is still really all about SC1 style button mashing. I guess that was the intent, but it doesn't make it fun to play, or watch for that matter.I recommend you don't shell out too much for the beta on the assumption it's great.[/citation]
Maybe not for you, but SC is ~5 years older than WC3 and for some reason it is still the #1 game so far as pro-gaming goes world wide.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]nutjob[/nom]Single player vs cpu has already been cracked over 2 weeks ago.[/citation]

I have this... uh... "friend" who told me it's been cracked and available way longer than 2 weeks...

homiezheadsup

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
[citation][nom]doorspawn[/nom]I know it's just the beta, but I'm pretty sure they're wanting to keep their artificial macro mash features.[/citation]

you must be out of your mind to call Starcraft a button masher. If anyways its the antithesis of button mashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.