Lumia 920, 925, and 928 to Get Lumia 1020 Camera App

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Not just more pixels, a much larger sensor, advanced floating lens, oversampling, improved low-light, better audio recording, etc. Bottom line it blows away any other phone camera on the market, while remaining relatively svelte (less bulge and better performance than even the Nokia 808).

I'm hoping that by the time I'm eligible for an upgrade, they'll have a GDR3 model with this camera.

sna

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010

:( I wish it was Android ...

Now After that I know that Microsoft helped the US Government spying on us , I am not supporting Microsoft at all from now on.

How can I trust them with my private data anymore ? How can I trust their Windows ? I am sure they have a backdoor open no one will ever know.

scrumworks

Distinguished
May 22, 2009

And you think Google hasn't given anything to NSA? :sarcastic:

growup

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2011
:( I wish it was Android ...

Now After that I know that Microsoft helped the US Government spying on us , I am not supporting Microsoft at all from now on.

How can I trust them with my private data anymore ? How can I trust their Windows ? I am sure they have a backdoor open no one will ever know.

How can I trust Microsoft with your private data???? hahahaha

Like you're really important to spy on. Only person they're looking for is to prevent another bomber/terrorist attack but you are so fkn important...that they instead of focusing on that, they'll try to focus on you.

I can't stop laughing about the 'how can I trust them' like you cared.

sna

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010

laugh at yourself.

yes I am important and I don't want any one to know my private data at all ZERO.

and you are an IDIOT if you think Terrorists would use any electronic communications while planning any attack. this is a trivial thing to avoid .

but the Government Brainwashed you with the fear from terrorism that does not exist.

alextheblue

Distinguished
I hope you're a troll, because if you're not a troll that means you're a dolt. Google is just as cooperative with the NSA as MS. If either one of them refuses to hand over information the Feds will bend them over hard.

Anyone that has a problem with that should have voted for someone who actually is against government spying. Instead you just get Bush and Obama. Blaming a corporation for obeying the laws our elected officials put into place is silly. They don't have much choice.

sna

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2010

lol what laws ? it is AGAINST the laws. Against the Constitution as well which is ABOVE the laws. and if you think it is about 2 persons , you are the troll here ...

but lets stop it here , this is not the subject of this thread.

inthere

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2006
I'm getting one. Love Windows phone. And I plan on filming myself having sex with my girl under a sign that says "spy on THIS"

Status
Not open for further replies.