[SOLVED] M.2 NVME ASUS B450-F Gaming BIOS setup support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2019
I installed the NVME M.2 SSD into the M.2_1 socket(first socket). The first slot supports PCIE 3.0 x 4 and SATA. Does someone know the procedure to setting up the BIOS run windows on the M.2? I have a Windows 10 USB with UEFI support that I'm trying to install.
Note: this is a first time setup i'm trying to do. I don't want to switch M.2 sockets if possible. Please help, I've been trying to figure this out for hours now!

Feb 23, 2019
Wow, I just had to re-install the M.2 from the socket. Windows wasn't detecting it because I didn't properly install it apparently. To anyone having this same issue try Reinstalling the M.2 in the socket. You don't need to change anything in the bios

OmegafanX

Prominent
May 29, 2020
I installed the NVME M.2 SSD into the M.2_1 socket(first socket). The first slot supports PCIE 3.0 x 4 and SATA. Does someone know the procedure to setting up the BIOS run windows on the M.2? I have a Windows 10 USB with UEFI support that I'm trying to install.
Note: this is a first time setup i'm trying to do. I don't want to switch M.2 sockets if possible. Please help, I've been trying to figure this out for hours now!

Which spacer did you use the small one or the big one

Status
Not open for further replies.