M.2 PCIe SSD stopped working

Mar 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have a dell lattitude 7480 with toshiba 256gb M.2 PCIe SSD and as it was working fine for a month after win 10 instalation it suddenly stopped and wont reboot.Imitially it said that the hard drive is operating out of its normal settings.The drive is visible in cmd and when i tried to reinstall different windows versions but does not allow new installation/deleting partitions and formatting.I tried wiping it from BIOS and cmd without any success so far.
Kindly asking for your help since I belive the drive is still not completely gone.
Thanks in advance.

P.S.
Please consider I am not an advanced user (for example at some point I had to switch to AHCI mode in bios without even knowing wtf is this)

Does it still show up in the BIOS correctly? Have you tried removing and reinstalling. Possible it got nudged out of place a bit at the gold contact area and isn't fully seated. Where did it say the drive was operating out of normal settings? Some kind of SMART readout from BIOS setting or other? What does it say when you try to reformat? You would not want AHCI enabled, at least for this drive, as you have an NVMe drive. AHCI was made for standard SATA HDDs.

Mar 15, 2018
Hi 1LiquidPC,
Thanks for the prompt answer.
In BIOS it show some kind of a serial number against M.2 PCIe SSD-0.I did not tried to remove and reinstall so far just tried to solve the issue as a SW one.It said it does not operate normally in the beginning when first broke down in the blue screen after it stops booting and shows a service error and a barcode to scan.
when trying format in CMD was something simple just |can not format the selected drive or sth| and with the win install flash drive it gave some error numbers let's say with 8 figures or sth. I think they are particular microsoft error numbers if you want me I can give repeat actions and give exact data.
I switched to AHCI because of some kind of DELL instruction regarding this particular model and type SSD.When first installed windows 10 separated the drive in 2 partitions and it only showed the instalation one.later I reinstalled using one partition only and that is how i saw the full ssd capacity and it worked fine for a 1 month ... may be sthing went wrong when I switched to AHCI ot I do not really know ...