[SOLVED] M2 Nvme disk dissapears and appears after PSU reboot

Mar 19, 2021
M2 NVME disk dissapears when I try to turn on my PC after one night (I mean after night of being OFF). It will not boot into windows and will boot me into UEFI BIOS. Firstly it shows my disk in Storage Configuration but after I exit bios it boots me into BIOS again and shows N/A in storage configuration.

The only thing that helps to detect it is to turn off the PSU and then turn it ON (no need to wait). After that PC boots into Win10 like normal.
It happens only If my PC is not working for 8+ hours. If I try to reboot it now, it will work with no problem. But I know that if I turn it off today, tomorrow morning it will not boot.

System:
Asrock B560m steel legend
i5-11400
Onboard graphics
PSU Chieftec Proton 600W
M2 Nvme: Kingston A2000 1TB Gen3 plugged in Gen4 Armor Slot (M2_1)
BIOS 1.40
Win10

Mar 19, 2021
PSU Chieftec Proton 600W
You might want to discard that unit for something more relibaly built, courtesy of Seasonic or Corsair.

Asrock B560m steel legend + BIOS 1.40
You also have BIOS updates pending;
https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B560M Pro4/index.asp#BIOS
Gradually work your way to the latest version, do not jump to the latest.
Thanks for your answer. I just want to know what could be the reason: M2, Motherboard or PSU before buying something new because u know no money. That PSU is new and the guy I know who builds PCs uses it a lot and recommends it as a good budget PSU with no problems so before buying a new one I need to be sure where the problem is.

Mar 19, 2021
Also wondering could it be doing that because I turned off HIBERNATE on my SSD disc? I mean maybe after the shut down it doesnt shut down but goes into a special mode (like sleep mode or hibernate) or whatever.

Mar 19, 2021
Update: I dont really need to reload PSU to make it work seems like. I just need to reboot my PC (pressing Power Button or Turning off through Win10 USB-flash) and then it recognizes my SSD properly and boots into Windows.
I checked PSU and it is not its fault.
Tried both Hibernation and Fast Startup turned of and off and nothing helps.
Still trying to find the solution...