[SOLVED] Mac Mini Memory

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Can anyone please tell me what is a good compatible memory to use referring to 4 gigs for the 2011 Mac Mini.? Thanks Marv Incidentally Apple I spoke to said their are incompatibility problems with 3rd part ram.

Solution
If I was trying to sell memory at 8 times the price that everyone else was I might be tempted to make up a few scare stories too. The only drawback I can think of is that Apple might claim that using third party memory voids the warranty (although I very much doubt that that would stand up in a court of law). So keep the original memory and put it back in if you need to make a warranty claim.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I did know Hong Kong was like this also. I visited Kawloon 2 years ago. A beautiful city indeed. How are the prices of the Macs there in Hong Kong compared to the states?Thanks Marv

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I did not realize this.Australlia a beautiful country to. A lot of Aussies residing here. The prices are higher than the states I see comparing computers and electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.