Question Macbook Advice For New Programer

Sep 3, 2021
hello everyone
I will study programing at university, and I am pretty familiar hardwares, thech, games etc..

I need buy new notebook only for learn and study Software design/ programing/ c# etc..

And ı want macbook pro, for design and solid case, but in my country latest model crazy expensive cause of tax and rate of exchange. so I can’t afford latest models and I want buy old versions.
I can afford macbook pro 2017.
And I can find 13’’ i 5 easily but cant find 15” i7 for quad core..There are some, but almost near 2021 models as secondhand

So really is there too much diffirence beetween dualcore vs quadcore at macbook pro ,for Software design/c#

Please can u help me choose good one till I can afford latest

thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Buying anything from Apple's range of products from generations ago, isn't a good idea. If you want to get a Mac, buy something new and live with it as long as you can. Where are you located and what sort of funds do you have to spend? You're best off mentioning the app's you're going to use for your studies as opposed to generalizing them as types of tasks, since certain apps/tasks will demand more and that's where the Pro range of MacBook's come in to play.

Are you really sure you want to buy a Mac for University?

Sep 3, 2021
I live in Turkey,
So in USA imagine yor salary is life salary. You can get it in 1 month
But in my country (sadly), with my life salary almost 4-5 month ı need save all my salary, pro i7 like 8-9 month

so yeah am 39 years old, I am a business school graduate (totaly wrong choice) and want to study programing, sowtware programing and when İnvestigate, learn that apple soo good choice, And I cant find any laptop like apple mac SOLID CASE, I saw lots of notebook case like plastic.

and yeah its too much for me buy mac new model sadly

Last edited: