[SOLVED] MacBook Pro LCD

Sep 19, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have 2011 13” MacBook Pro I broke the LCD display but Apple doesn't support this model any more I found local online a company NiwTech https://www.lolrepair.com where they offer to fix the laptop for me and after they fix it they give me back the old part.
But wasn't Apple it was LG brand when I went back to them I said this is not my part my LCD should be Apple they said Apple never had an LCD brand by them self they use different brands.
Is this information right or they swap my original screen with something else?
Thank You

Solution
Yes, even the mighty Apple relies on third-party manufacturers for most of the components in their products.

Apple does indeed buy screens for their Macbooks from third-parties, chief among them being LG Display (a division of LG) and Japan Display Inc (a joint enterprise by Sony, Toshiba & Hitachi)
Yes, even the mighty Apple relies on third-party manufacturers for most of the components in their products.

Apple does indeed buy screens for their Macbooks from third-parties, chief among them being LG Display (a division of LG) and Japan Display Inc (a joint enterprise by Sony, Toshiba & Hitachi)

Solution