macOS Mojave Coming This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGurney

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
"Dark mode," how pathetic. Every other GUI has let users set up their own system-wide color schemes since the early '90s, but the vaunted Mac UI has forced dumb inverse video on every user for 30 years.

Now they've hard-coded ONE alternative color scheme. Whoop dee doo. Windows 3.1 still kicks Apple's ass in GUI color management.

eye4bear

Honorable
Jul 12, 2018
Since MacOS is a cousin of Linux, and I have had a dark theme for a couple of years on both of my Linux computers so it is very unclear to me what took Apple so long. Actually surprised that Apple did not claim they invented it...lol. Apple is actually a day late and a dollar short yet the "sheep" kept paying extra for last years tech.

Jul 16, 2018
Holy smokes, what clue-impaired comments. Windows 10 hasn't even caught up to Mojave in terms of a properly done dark mode. As a graphics pro, I can can to Apple it's about time. The rest? Catch up already and stop pretending Apple is behind, because you only expose your own ignorance.

shpankey

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2017

Ziggiesden

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015
MIHEN - That's spanking good! Poor Apple users, it's so sad. All the poorer for the prices they pay and what's the other thing? Ah, yes. Brainwashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.