Question MAGNUS EN1060K (Barebone) - Battery Question

Ragahv

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
Hello i own a MAGNUS EN1060K (Barebone) system. I was wondering if this mini PC is capable of having a built in battery pack which lasts for 5-6 or more hours on standby without charge or plugged in on high performance mode or while AAA gaming?

I have seen Mac MINI run on battery but you have to buy separately. I also have seen the intel NUC run on battery but that is low powered maybe that is why. However, the MAGNUS EN1060K (Bare bone) seems like a very powerful computer and i wish to attach a 10 " screen on it and use it as a mini tablet so a screen on top in a plane or something but a charged battery pack internally or externally but it must not be heavy or chunky. The battery pack must have a sleek and thin or ultra light design and have good decent performance with 5-6 hours of use on stand by and on balanced/high performance mode. I don't mind the charge time.

If i need a regulator inside too, let me know please. There are many people trying to creating a hand held gaming pc but that not what i am trying to do. What i want is to create a portable mini pc with a 10" screen on top so its like using a tablet with a mini pc under it but the mini pc being the primary device where the power is coming from.

It is just a matter of finding out what the DC input is on the MAGNUS and then then configuring a battery setup that works that meets your specs. Start with the output specs of the original power supply as well as the input specs of the MAGNUS and go from there.

TRENDING THREADS